Resilience enterprises places people within the context of the communities they come from, where they are going and where they move from here.
None of us completes our journey alone: we walk alongside our people. For a moment, for as long as they can, or as long as they wish to.
Resilience covers these core streams:
We engage with people using a range of media including in-person, Telehealth and Skype.
We recognise the importance of changing human needs and are particularly focussed on rural and remote outcomes for people in regional areas utilising Skype and phone as practice options. My generalist practice covers a range of interest areas including:
- Trauma and recovery needs
- Needs for first line responders
- Trans and gender diverse counselling support (individual and families)
- Support for families and individuals going through change
- Recovery after industrial or organisational trauma
Should you wish to receive remote or rural allied health support through Resilience Enterprises and to utilise Skype™ and teleconferencing to support this, please follow the below prompts to register your interest and read through the FAQ page.